Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Red Sox will win the World Series



It's that time of the year again! Every year I am overcome with hope and hit a point where I believe the Red Sox will win the World Series. I hit that point today. It seems to get earlier every year. But the Sox look fantastic so far. We finally learned two years ago that it's all about pitching. Well, this has the potential to be the best group of arms the Sox have ever assembled. This coming from about the biggest Petey fan you'll ever find. We are 6-1 and Manny hasn't even had a good at-bat yet. Just wait 'till this year. God I'm happy the Sox are back!

8 Comments:

Blogger Angelo Villagomez said...

Baby steps, baby steps. Let's win the AL East first. I don't mean tie with the Yankees and then get first because we beat them one more time than they beat us (like they did last year), I mean win the AL East with 10 games left to play in the season.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Winter Park Fords said...

I love it when I see Red Sox hats in Monteverde.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Angelo Villagomez said...

not just this CENTURY, this MILLENIUM!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Why not, the Celtics suck. Serves them right for trading Ricky D!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Jesus plays for the Yankees now?

11:17 AM  
Blogger Seagor said...

Jill,
Couple of things...

Judas plays for the Yankees, not JC

The Celts trading Ricky was a good move. Their record may not show it, but they played much better after the trade,

5:39 PM  
Blogger Angelo Villagomez said...

Judas does have a hot wife though. He went to my rival high school, so you she her (and him) around town every once in a while (Orlando, not Saipan).

7:06 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Man, Red Sox fans are just bitter!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home